NEW MEXICO RESIDENTS AND ANYONE DESIGNATING NEW MEXICO AS THEIR RESIDENT STATE: All continuing education (CE) courses must be completed and reported prior to renewal of the license. Licensees who fail to complete the required CE courses will not be permitted to renew their license. All CE requirements must be completed at least 30 days prior to the license expiration date to allow sufficient time for the credits to be reported by the CE provider.
Title Agents are required to complete 10 CE hours per cycle.
Click here to view your CE status, then click "Look Up"
· Title Rates Review ($35)
· Trusts and LLCs ($20)
· Wire Transfer Fraud ($20) (coming soon)
· Grab Bag of NM Probate & Estate Administration Topics ($35)
· NM Title & Escrow Dilemmas: What Would You Do? ($20)
· Rules, Rates and Forms – How, What, & When ($20)
· Bankruptcy in New Mexico ($20)
OSI Publishes New 2018 CE Regulation
The Office of the Superintendent of Insurance has released the details of the new continuing education rules and requirements. (click here to view the entire Regulation).
NMLTA Office Building
1511 University Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102